If you were sent an email indicating that your profile was transferred from EdwardsCareerLink to the new careerlink.usask.ca system; you followed the instructions to reset your password but get the wording “Your Reset Code cannot be emailed to you”, you have used a different email address than what was transferred. Please proceed to the registration tab to create a new profile.Resetting your forgotten password is a two step process. Please follow the instructions below.
Step 1. Receive your Reset Code.To reset your password you need to enter your login ID (which can be your email) and click on "EMAIL RESET CODE" button". You will be emailed a Reset code that you will need to enter below to change your password.
Step 2. Fill out the form below.You will need to Copy the RESET code from the email you received and paste into RESET CODE.
- The password must be at least 12 characters long
- The password must contain at least 1 number
- The password must contain an upper case character
- The password must contain a lower case character
- The password must contain one of these non-alphanumeric characters !@#\$%^&*